Re: Game idea....

[refering to Tux in a Street Fighter clone]
> Yeah, but when you've got a preconcieved(sp?) perception of a character
> there's only so much you can do with it until you've changed it into
> something else, at which point people won't percieve it as what you're
> trying to portray. Although, granted, I'm not a graphic artist. And they
> can go some awesome things; very probably someone talented enough could
> pull it of... Just not me :)
>
> Whereas the counterpoint is, if you're starting from scratch (ie: the
> one eye-octopus), there's no preconceptoin. So you can do what you want.
> And people will accept it as that.

You can use Claus.  He is the German Penguin.  He has many prespectives.  He can be the more ruff
cut you want compared to Tux.  I have seen an agressive Hocky Claus and I have heard about some
one who sketched a Rambo Claus.  There are more.
http://www.linuxppc.org/  This page has a pic of him
===

Cubesoft development
http://www.linuxsupportline.com/~cubesoft