Re: autoconf help?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:46:59AM +0200, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Erik Thiele wrote:
>
> >rm -rf
> >
> >:-) next try.
>
> I think this was a little bit harsh. He merely tries to get someone to
> test his autoconf-script. I remember my first steps with autoconf. Pain,
> pain. more pain. Today I think I understand 'em, but I'm still not sure.

i prefer facts.
in the end psychology is not what helps him.

he wanted to get his scripts tested.
and i did.

remember our long run previous discussion ?
it wouldn't have better if i just rm -rf and not tell him,
so i tell him.

cu
erik

--
Name:  Erik Thiele                                       \\\\
Email: erikyyy@erikyyy.de                                o `QQ'_