Re: Lack of Tutorials

On Saturday 26 May 2001 16:34, Richard James wrote:

> My second idea is that I personally will ask you to write some
> tutorials on areas that I think it is hard for programmers to get
> started in linux game programming. Please note that I may actually know
> some of this info I just can't write all this myself and not all of
> them are Linux specific but they are gaming questions.
>
> How do you scroll the screen in whatever graphics lib?
> How do I play sounds?
[...]

Note: some more topics are listed at
http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/static.php3?page=submit#topics

I'm thinking about writing some articles, but right now I'm doing a (much
needed) revamp of the LGDC site code and I guess it's better to first
finish that ASAP.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Those who will not reason, are bigots,
those who cannot, are fools,
and those who dare not, are slaves.

- George Gordon Noel Byron (1788-1824), [Lord Byron]