Problems with URLs

I ran into some big problems with the URL processing system - actually
problems I knew about, but now they surface.

The main thing is how to handle absolute URLs without specifies fstype on a
DOSy system (e.g. user gives URL like "/c/windows/system/foo", which has to
be changed to "c:\\windows\\system\\foo" for stdio and to
"e/windows/system/foo" (+ is_absolute flag) for the VFS system).
Plus some other issues. I try to sort that out now. If I don't manage to
come up with a good solution I'll post a detailed problem description
tonight.

	Christian