Re: Servers Should Use a Secure Mix Algorithm

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 15:38 +0000, Peter Hendrickson wrote:

> I think now is a good time to switch over to a secure mix algorithm.
> Nick Mathewson agreed with this suggestion and asked me to announce
> that it has his blessing.

pboxlevel3 (0.0.7.1) switched 22:00 GMT 27/2/2002

Thera are no problem of compatability with node
with different algorithm?

Ciao.   Marco

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |