Re: Reply decoding problem

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 15:49, Joris Bontje wrote:
> When trying to decode a reply I get the following error:

Hi, Joris!  I'm very glad of your interest, and I'll try to get to the
bottom of this bug as soon as I can.  (I'll be busy for the next 2 days,
however, so I'll need to ask your patience.)

It'd be really helpful if you could answer these questions:
 1) What operating system are you running on?
 2) What version of the mixminion software are you running?
 3) Does this happen every time you try to send a message with a SURB,
    or intermittently?

It would also be helpful if you could send me (not the list) the
contents of the "r001" file -- if it got screwed up in transit
someplace, that'd be helpful to know.

Yrs,
--
Nick