Re: Mixminion Network problems.

mixminion@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes, this was the problem here: an IP address change requires the
> editing of the configuration file. Unfortunately the daemon
> (0.0.8alpha2) dies without a warning at debug = INFO.

The IP field in the config file is supposed to be deprecated... maybe Nick
can take a look at why it causes problems when it's wrong.

> I updated the configuration file, I hope this suffice to be back
> on-line.

Your node parakalo is responding to pings so it looks like it's running

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A door is what a cat is perpetually on the wrong side of. - adapted from
Ogden Nash