Re: [tor-talk] NSA supercomputer

Gregory Disney <gregory.disney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just saying TOR was created by the Naval Research Laboratory a part of
> DARPA. Since it's inception they could index, spider and track the dark
> net.

The Naval Research Lab didn't "create" Tor, unless you think that grant
money is physically capable of writing code.

Roger Dingledine created Tor with Nick Matthewson. Since then it's been
expanded upon greatly by a *huge* number of computer scientists.

So. Yeah.

~Griffin

--
Please note that I do not have PGP access at this time.
OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx / fontaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx