Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy seems to connect to the same exit node again and again

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for all your input/suggestions. It is really helpful to see
things from various perspectives!

I like the idea of Whonix/Qubes or other VMs, but with my limited skills
I wouldn't consider that a safe option. Simply because I can not
maintain it.

So if I were to be dealing with extremely sensitive info, that could
possibly put me or others at danger, I would probably go for a
physically and locally isolated solution. Or communicate face to face.
Without bringing any devices. Obviously.

Thanks again,
Sophie