[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Using Tor signals on Win32 NT (eg. pseudo-signals)?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Using Tor signals on Win32 NT (eg. pseudo-signals)?
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:18:28 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gkgz5Qm8DEAdNaasc+++EZkqkKXtcn8TzfIp/5C7q7CBk0CSvkvcOY3+P3WCmCp/SboRvwOMqcYYCxMMJLFMfOivJyn49+Co3TB2dHvRnsBQOH9rHqHWVj353O6VPrXzuug2QUFsCW2fjnEajbRpX/t0SB8V+CrE6W4rXFE+Ja0= ;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read the thread "Tor Question" and I am curious
about sending the NEW NYM signal (among others).
Could someone please detail or post links describing
how Tor pseudo-signals can be used with Win32 NT (XP)?
I am physically disabled and would prefer the use of
command line (or other methods) if it is at all
I wish to make a batch file that will send a NEW NYM
pseudo-signal to Tor before the batch starts Gaim-IRC
I read Rogers response to Arrakistor and was hoping
someone could shed a bit more light and detail:
>We fake this by letting you connect on the
>and send the string "signal hup", aka "signal
>Then Tor behaves as though you just sent it a
How does one connect to the controlport and send the
string "signal new nym"?
I am also interested in a pseudo-signal for gracfully
killing Tor when I am running a node. What signal is
used to gracefully shutdown Tor so the node does not
does not break any LongLived connections?
Thank you for any help given, Anogeorgeo
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around