Fwd: Couple more questions

: 2) I am using Firefox routed to 8080 proxomitron routed to 8118 privoxy. Any
: comments on this? I hope I am still preventing DNS leakage, as it seem like
: Proxomitron gives me more filtering of scripts, etc than prvixy.

If you use torbutton with firefox, it won't leak dns requests anyway.
If not using torbutton, you should make sure
network.proxy.socks_remote_dns = true is set in about:config.

You mean that the torbutton prevents this independently, irrespective of whether i have routed it to privoxy or proxomitron?