Re: Any way to secure/anonymize ALL traffic?

Got it now.  Now when I point to 127.0.0.1 I get places.  Now the question is, how can one test whether or not their DNS is leaking?  There is the tor status page that can tell you whether or not you are using tor but what about something equivalent to test your DNS anonymity?

praedor

--
The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.
â James Madison