Re: [tor-talk] Tor -> VPN Clarification

As I recall, nobody in this thread has actually opined that "VPN -> Tor"
is "definitely not good". People have quoted Grugq to that effect, from
a 2012 presentation. But nobody here has made an argument for it.

I think leeroy presented some compelling reasons why in his case 1 (easier to do correlation attacks on VPN over Tor etc)