Re: (FWD) quick question on exit policy...

On 1/27/06, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [Forwarding because Joe is not subscribed as this address.
>
> The answer is yes, this will work fine, but the way you say
> it is 128.32.0.0/255.255.0.0:* or 128.32.0.0/16:*
> -RD]

Thanks and thanks again, Roger.  Hopefully I can convince them that I
can write a set of exit policies that ensure no exit traffic to
Berkeley IP addresses... it would be too bad (and not nearly as useful
from a research/educational point of view) if we ended up with a
middleman node. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
PhD Student

This email is written in [markdown] - an easily-readable and parseable
text format.
[markdown]: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/