Re: Quick question on Torbutton and NoScript

Ringo schrieb:
> Does the TorButton "hook dangerous javascript" function still work if
> you tell noscript to allow scripts on certain pages/sites?

In my opinion there is no sequence of working for the plugins in
firefox. The last working plugin will win (or the first?). Sometimes
TorButton will block the dangerous scripts, sometimes NoScript will
allow the execution. It may change version by version.

If NoScript and TorButton does not work together, it can not be clear,
how the combination of both will handle Javascript.

It is a bad solution, to use two plugins, which will do the same.

Regards
KArsten N.