Re: Tor relay on vserver exeeding numtcpsock

Hi,

On 13.01.2011 09:51, Klaus Layer wrote:
> Moritz, from which ISP did you get this $20 vserver?

I am still running a limited exit node (accept 22,53,443) on United
Hoster's "VPS Home". To be honest, I haven't told them about it, but
their TOS does not explicitly disallow it. On that node I have only
received a complaint once, and they forwarded it to me to deal with it.
I am not sure what will happen once you run a larger node there, and
advise you to talk to them first.

They offer "unlimited traffic" on even their cheapest plans, but I
didn't want to overplay it, so my Tor node there is limited to
500kb/800kb burst.

You might want to look at the Tor node list first, and NOT chose one of
the providers already in the list. Decentralization is good, and we need
more diversity.
--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/