Re: About US$3 Million Spent per Second on Pornography in Indonesia

Ok, let me try...

Dear Mr Roy Lanek,

What is it that you are trying to tell us with your message about porn in
Indonesia?

Do you like Tor because it lets people use the internet freely (to watch
porn or instance)?
Or, do you dislike tor because it lets people use the internet freely (to
watch porn or instance)?

It is not at all clear from you message.

Either way, I don't see it as a relevant issue for this list...