Re: About US$3 Million Spent per Second on Pornography in Indonesia

> And if they kindly express that fact, you become unpolite.

Let's see. From:

>> Do you like Tor because it lets people use the internet freely (to watch
>> porn or instance)?

>> Or, do you dislike tor because it lets people use the internet freely (to
>> watch porn or instance)?

to:

Do you like kindness because it lets people use tautologies freely (to express
verbiage or instance)?

Or, do you dislike kindness because it lets people use tautologies freely (to
express verbiage or instance)?

>> It is not at all clear from you message.

this also ... by surplus.

Do you see the problem in the above "expressing the facts"? (Try also to solve
it *logically* ... example, "like Tor" = A, "dislike Tor" = A', etc.)

Now please tell me where, and how, I have been "impolite," precisely. (Please
answer kindly.)

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  asam di gunung, garam di laut bertemu dalam
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS  satu belanga--tamarind in the mountain,