Re: [tor-talk] washingtonpost.com: In NSA-intercepted data, those not targeted far outnumber the foreigners who are

> => We do not deal with an American "NSA problem". We deal with a
> worldwide surveillance problem!

+1

But probably, we should put it this way:

Not only, but also ...

Politcally, we should aim to break the circuit between the secret
services which works following the principal: I do regard your citizens
what you're not allowed to do, and you do the same with our citizens and
then we exchange the data.

From a german point of view, a good starting point would be the
definitive close-down of the - official! - US spying centers near
Darmstadt and in Erbenheim ;-)

Cheers.