Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

I must admit, I have never ever stumbled upon a single picture of child
porn in my entire life, although I frequent imageboards and onion
services. I have seen snuff, zoophilia and furry porn, but no porn of
clearly underage persons. I would even go as far as saying there never
was any child porn on the internet and it's all a hoax to push internet
censorship.

Not tolerating pedophilia doesn't make you a SJW, pedophilia is on the
SJW agenda: first we got transgender acceptance, then we got obesity
acceptance, next will be zoophilia acceptance and pedophilia acceptance.
While homosexual marriage had legitimate roots in biology and sociology,
all other points are just plain mental diseases and accepting them does
more harm than good.