RE: Sorbs

Hi,

> What makes Matthew Sullivan so important that he can tell you what you
> can and cannot do with your Tor nodes?
His list, his ability to block you.

And he was not elected (the government is), he is not bounded to any rule o
the law, because he is setting his own rules (government is), you cannot
appeal to his decisions - except to him (you can appeal goverment
decisions), so this is a system of perfect irresponsibility and arbitrarity.

My conclusion is that private power is problematic in the same manner as
government power. So private limitation of freedoms also should be
addressed.

bye, Matej