Re: Problems with TOR & FreeBSD -resolved

Roger,

Thanks for the information.

I am using the new libevent with TOR 0.1.0.10 and have remained operational for several days now. I changed my server config to act only as a middleman due to my lack of resources (700mhz, 128mb ram on a FreeBSD laptop). My server is pushing between 100-400 KB/sec with the TOR process sitting at almost idle. I'm extremely pleased with the performance.

FYI- two days ago I introduced a friend to TOR. He immediately logged into his server, set up TOR (crackhoe), and is now pushing a nice amount of traffic. It's good to see additional high speed servers come online.

Lastly, I received my TOR tshirt a couple of weeks ago. Anyone that hasn't received a tshirt should definitely get one if they are still available.

-W