Re: Is exit policy broken?

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 12:49:12PM -0700, Bob wrote:
> Hi-
>   I have the following statement in my exit policy:
>
> ExitPolicy reject 66.35.250.0/24
>
> This is the first line in my exit policy.
> Yet, in my info file, I have several entries showing connections established
> to *.slashdot.org:

Which Tor server is this?

Which version of Tor?

Are you sure it is running with the exit policy you described? That
is, you restarted (or hupped) it after changing the torrc.

Is your DNS server always returning an IP for slashdot.org that's
within the range in your line above, or is it (sometimes) returning some
other IP?

Does this behavior show up for you with earlier versions of Tor too?

Thanks,
--Roger