Re: OnionCat -- An IP-Transparent TOR Hidden Service Connector

Bernhard Fischer wrote:
OnionCat creates a transparent IPv6 layer on top of TOR's hidden services. It transmits any kind of IP-based data transparently through the TOR network on a location hidden basis. You can think of it as a point-to-multipoint VPN between hidden services.

See

http://www.abenteuerland.at/onioncat/

for further information.

Bernhard

Thank you for creating this interesting tool!

It installed easily and works well (well..... after I compiled in IPv6 support, prompted by an OnionCat diagnostic) :-)

My hope is to use OnionCat on my laptop to VNC via TOR to my home computer using nomachine NX. Is that kind of use possible with OC?

Thanks again.