Re: [tor-talk] Roger's status report, May 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:04:45PM -0700, coderman wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > - Launch a working-group of pluggable transport developers and
> > researchers, and make sure they all know about each other.
> > ... I'll aim to get a pluggable transport development page up
> > on the website in June.
>
> sounds interesting!
> are these devs and researchers that already know about each other,
>  or is this part call for participation?
>
> any papers, wikis, git repos, or other resources expected this summer?

Here's the first go at the page:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/pluggable-transports
I bet those count as new things if you didn't already know about them. :)

There are a few other research groups working on related topics -- I'm
trying to convince them that "tech report it asap so other people can give
you feedback" is a smart move in academia, but I have not yet succeeded.

>   and when does anonbib get links to reviews? ;)

Technically speaking, anonbib can handle comments on papers. For
example, http://freehaven.net/anonbib/#cebolla
Now all that remains is for well-informed people to write up more
summaries.

--Roger