Re: [tor-talk] Recommended method for updating an existing TBB

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cat S <catslovetor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not the one asking for help here, the thread starter is, that's
> person you should be addressing in terms of helping him/her search.
> And maybe you need to search a little more too, considering what you
> suggested seems at add to what Mike suggested.

Sounds like we need a wiki page with community guidelines and reasons
why these are the guidelines.

> believe?! A forum would solve that problem. But I digress, I'll let
> you get back to claiming this is *my* search problem . . .

A forum will just result in endless threads of ideas, just like a
mailing list, and newbs won't read through 5 pages of 50 posts from
random people.

> And at least I have attempted to setup a forum for Tor, I even asked
> you where to put the server over a year ago. Please don't try to
> suggest I'm all hot air, pffft, far from it.

Setup a forum for the tor community, get the community to use it, it
becomes the tor forum.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact