Work on Tor this summer, get paid by Google

Hi folks,

We (EFF and Tor working together) have been accepted into Google's
Summer of Code 2007. This means they'll fund several students to work
with us this summer on projects related to Tor. International students
are welcome too.

The deadline for students submitting applications is _MARCH 24_.

I've put up a page with more details here:
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/SummerOfCode
and there's a big list of potential projects here:
http://tor.eff.org/volunteer.html.en#Coding

Please let us know if you're interested, and spread the word. The
more applications we get, the more likely Google is to give us good
students. So if you haven't filled up your summer plans yet, consider
spending some time working with us to make Tor better!

Thanks,
--Roger