[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Please RTM!...Re: Please don't recommend Tor Button!
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Please RTM!...Re: Please don't recommend Tor Button!
- From: "Danny Ledesma" <danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:25:51 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:26:03 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=bJ9fErBJ8pmkqhyvXNqUiWIYZdkvlyVy28YXSTUfEccJNMVm6y9z5RRjtEH7Zo2hj8Q1Xh8PhGQTbli9pEZNy8W/G1cRacu4rA0wpJkSMOap1C6XDL99laqhJ1Zf13JEmvdFerDvE/eCYttTUk/XbS5sFkkiftgVEVV52nrDx/8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=WGxMVFiv+eoCJYsBUg/Z/r6icGb13ySqCOl/64t7mlkFYd7zUXk1RxRQtMzjmguY0bTJwpDWqKf6A0TsVmVf+10L9RmuhCn8N6tDNmxb3Nqza8jKtkgKOET4ubi1dAUCCAiuD8TAnhRiPk9iTIatKVb5uWJ/WsJYGkhpa2EuvDo=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20070328200613.155fca41@localhost> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Torbutton 1.0.4 will handle ftp/gopher if you tell it to via it's
preferences. So what's the problem?
On 3/28/07, light zoo <lightzook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is that a guess or did you actually verify that?
> If you did, which Firefox version were you using?
No it was not a guess, I was misinformed and so it
seems were others...I guess that's what I deserve for
just accepting information and not verifying it
It looks like you are correct, port zero means no
proxy is used
I appologize for dismissing this issue without first
verifying it myself.
So TorButton needs an update it seems after all. I
think Mike Perry is working on some other stuff with
TorButton so maybe he can correct this while he's at
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.