[tor-talk] How to use globe to find obfs2/3 bridges for me to use?

Hi all,

I noticed that the following website:

https://globe.torproject.org/

On the above site, it has the some descriptions like this:  Globe is an
application that helps you find and explore
Tor<https://www.torproject.org/>relays and bridges.

So I want to use this tool to find obfs2/3 bridges for me to use.  But
don't know whether is it possible and how  to do this by using the above
website.

Any hints will be highle appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry