Re: Some legal trouble with TOR in France

thanks for the advice. I will for shure reformat everything and reinstall linux when I get time for this. Changing hard drives would be nice but I have not enough money for this right now.

Do you know what a hard drive tap could look like ?
As for the tor server, I suggest that you completely wipe those drives securely, reformat, and reinstall everything. The best thing to do would be to sell those drives and buy new ones because it could be that they put taps in them. Also, they could have installed a keylogger. If I were you, I wouldn't use any of that equipment again. At the very minimum, you need to reinstall windows/linux/etc. and tor with a reformat because they probably put in a trojaned version of tor.