[tor-talk] Vidalia GUI locks up repeatedly

Tor Vidalia bundle 0.2.1.30 - 0.2.12, Torbutton 1.33a in Vista x64 - GUI keeps locking up after Tor is active for a while (maybe 30 min - 1hr). Happening several weeks - at least - most every time I use it longer than a few min.

After 1st starting Vidalia bundle, I can look at the Viadalia UI, Network status page (and logs) w/ no problems or delays. Icons for both (if each has been opened once) are minimized to tray. After a while, can no longer reopen / maximize either one - Vidalia or Network Status. I can click the Vidalia icon group & it pops up both, but when click on them, nothing happens. Also clicking "Restore" or "maximize" option either icon after clicking the group icon, does nothing.

Tor continues to work - unless I continue messing w/ the Vidalia UI, trying to get it opened. Usually, after repeated attempts to get the UI opened, message pops that Vidalia has stopped working. Then must close all 3 prgms thru task mgr.

Can restart Vidalia / Tor right away & it works OK for a while - then same thing.