Re: Problems starting relay

Hi,
I'm not mirroring the directory server (yet) so I assume I don't need to worry about the directory port. I did enable UPnP on my router (temporarily) and tried the Test button in the Vidalia Relay setup page, and it reported 'Success'. However, on examining the Port Forwarding page, there was then no sign of a rule for Tor or Vidalia.
I disabled UPnP after that.
I'm using OSX 10.3.9.
I went into the Firewall section of 'Sharing' and added a rule for Tor:
"This is your firewall entry for Tor: it is currently on and all TCP network traffic on port(s) 9001 is being let through".
Yet still I get
"[Warning] Your server (xx.xx.xx.xx:9001) has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc"
My Port Forwarding rule (added manually) says
"Protocol TCP
Port Start 9001
Port End 9001
Port Map 9001"
 Is there a way I can check the Port Forwarding independently of Tor?

Thanks,
GD