Re: [tor-talk] Porn make the world more free: Tor Porn Bundle?

You dare to speak about the topic with your name attached. Respect man.
Blatantly spoken, blatantly answered.

This a nice idea. I got few questions for you.

How could porn banned people send money to porn industry when they cant
even reach porn websites without circumvention tool? Dont tell me about
btc. If they are too stupid to know about tor know how can they learn to
use btc anonymously.

How does the circumvention stuff make a better world? People are to coward
to kick their government ass for their porn rights. Result they can simply
not wank off so easily. Whats the big deal?

How can satisfying their wanking needs help them fighting for porn rights?
Let them suffer. Let them fight. Do not ease the suffering.