Re: [tor-talk] Tor on Raspberry Pi

On 10/25/12 12:38 AM, Julian Yon wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:39:49 +0200
> intrigeri <intrigeri@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On the Tails side, we have decided to wait a bit for the dust to
>> settle, and for our upstreams (Linux, Debian, Debian Live) to support
>> embedded and ARM platforms better, before we even try supporting this
>> kind of hardware.
> As of today, the RPi is no longer a semi-proprietary platform, which
> hopefully should make life easier.
>
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2221
Wow, maybe it would be even possible to make hardware-accelerated crypto
using GPUs!

That 30 EUR stuff can really became "The platform" for new tor-router!

If/when Tor will have a NAT bypass functionality (UDP transport, etc),
it will be eventually possible for Tor Project to have the stuff
assembled and sell it for fundraising, with people installing it at home!

Fabio