Re: [tor-talk] howto: Raspberry Pi as transparent tor proxy

Do you have a public IP address over a broadband line?

I would be very interested to know how much bandwidth a Rasberry Pi
would be able to push as a Tor Relay.

Are you considering creating/restoring Tor Router project and creating a
ready-made image for Rasberry Pi?

Fabio