[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Attn: Nick or Roger: An offer to enable you to release Widows builds
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Attn: Nick or Roger: An offer to enable you to release Widows builds
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:11:59 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ItNz49nAo9XCRgTr9so96SphMapfRTnKptgCmSLtd9AAkieIByn2FUwSsFq2aPOHbKw2SXxm1sElTTdsV0eDyQ/KuvRXl/RRsceNKjGIboOES4FRNi159/X5ZrvRhI9lfRmd3sMoWgWk9JBGlfSTQYzYh0hlapNuQ/PQD0Fp84U= ;
- In-reply-to: <44FF1604.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- thalunil <thalunil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anothony Georgeo wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The past two versions of Tor (v.0.1.1.23 and
> v.0.1.2.1-alpha) have taken awhile to be
> built/released for Windows (the latter still is
> MIA). I know this is because you guys don't have a
> Windows box and I think the person who used to do
> the Windows build isn't doing so anymore?
> Is this the case?
> Who made the last Windows build?
The stable release was by Matt (I believe) who
co-created Vidalia. The dev. releases are by Justin
who also co-created Vidalia (I believe).
> http://tor.eff.org/dist is not in SVN
Here is the URL:
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around