Re: [tor-talk] Misogyny on tor-talk is an existential threat to Tor

On 09/15/2014 07:35 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Those who matter do. A well written article or two on such things
> would undoubtedly be useful on occasion to point to, and in this
> (type of) thread in particular, it seems to me that referring to such
> an article early on may be about the most effect response to the
> initial post possible.

Fortunately, there have been:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/tor-is-being-used-as-a-safe-haven-for-victims-of-cyberstalking

http://betaboston.com/news/2014/05/07/as-domestic-abuse-goes-digital-shelters-turn-to-counter-surveillance-with-tor/