Re: [pygame] BUG: required modules not raising error when failing to import was Re: [pygame] Surfarray.array_alpha() bugfix, py2exe/py2app segfault

Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM, <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

That's not what I wrote, if you'd have read my mail. I wrote that we should
fix that on the user-kevel with providing a matching script for py2exe.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to misconstrue what you said. The "problem" I was
referring to was py2exe/py2app working "out of the box". I know you were
offering a constructive solution, I just want to solve a slightly different
problem

Sorry, if I sounded somewhat rude - I did not mean to. I guess I had a somewhat
bad start in the day ;-).

Regards
Marcus