Re: [pygame] Clarification of mixer/channel/music_mixer objects...

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Gareth Noyce wrote:

>There's no problem putting those formats together (for me at least), so I'm
>gonna try and push the XM format (Jan?)... I know that under SDL most stuff
>seems well implemented. There's the usual variance on vibrato and slides,
>but nothing I can't cope with. I don't expect any difference purely by
>going through PyGame.

Sure, "xm" seems to work ok. Civil actually already plays a tune in the
background without any evident problems, although it's a "mod". :)

Pete: if you want a newer screenshot for the PyGame homepage go grab it
from the Civil homepage. It's the first in the list on the screenshots
page.