Re: [pygame] pygamezero moving to github discussion thread

Ok. I guess considering Daniels concerns, and lack of enthusiasm for the idea from anyone else it seems it would be best not to join the two. It's probably for the best for pygame too, since focusing on that would have probably just taken away time from pygame itself.

There's nothing to stop the two projects collaborating as they are anyway. So there's that :) I'll try to support pgzero stuff with packaging improvements and raspberrypi improvements to pygame itself. (I'm also hoping to get some feedback from Tim Golden on his pygame zero tutorial installation heart aches from last month).