Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Mac Ryan <quasipedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One thing that might have further confused the discussion is that
somewhere in an earlier mail I mentioned "rects". But all I meant was
really just the rects returned by this kind of operations. I was not
thinking to a new class of rects with scaling included.

How can I use your system to draw a rectangle of a solid color onto a surface? With the regular pygame system, I would use surf.fill and pass it a Rect. If your system doesn't recognize rectangles of any sort, how can I do this? Feel free to show me in pseudocode how I could do it.

-Christopher