    Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:59:53 -0500
    From: Bryant Patten <bmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Possible collaboration with schoolforge.net?
      To: David Bucknell <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, crose@xxxxxxxx

Hello Candice and David -

 I have attached a scanned copy of a signed W-9 for The National Center for Open Source and Education (NCOSE).  Let me know if you need any additional information

 One request I would make is that we disburse the funds within the calendar year of 2012.  NCOSE was the fiscal sponsor for the Open Minds conference and getting funds in one fiscal year and disbursing them in another was a bit of a nightmare (and boosted the accounting expense in a major way).

All the best,

Bryant

----- End message from bmp@xxxxxxxxx -----

--