Re: [school-core] RE: cooperation

hello,

we broadcast audio books at http://www.etc-edu.com,
along with jazz and classical music.  i would love to
replace the copyrighted mono degraded bandwidth music
i use now with public domain.

then i could remove the advertising from the site.

is that feasible ?

the whole copyright war has me to the point where in march, the music gets
pulled anyway.  but it adds a lot.

mike eschman, etc ...
"Not just an afterthought ...