Re: [schoolforge] Re: Thank you and agenda items

> I've just been asked for an interview about Schoolforge by Marcos
> Martins Manhães of OLinux <http://www.olinux.com.br>, a brazilian
> website that provides Linux content for the portuguese speakers.
> When I get their questions and answer them, I'll CC you on it.  How's
> that?

Nifty. Something else occurred to me - we should include a copy of the
letter of invitation. Can you forward me a copy of that as well?
Thanks!

Jessica.

=====
* In real life, reann de l'arbre du lac is:   *
* Jessica Lee Sheffield * starlady@linux.com  *
* Linux Groupie * Education Advocate * Techie *