Re: [schoolforge] Re: Thank you and agenda items

Jessica Sheffield wrote:

> > *PR: I hope we will work toward a common pr package that members and
> > supporters can take with them to conferences. If of interest, then I
> > suggest that we discuss what this might consist of exactly.
>
> This is something I've expressed interest in doing in the past, so I'll
> restate that interest now, especially in light of the upcoming LWCE
> conference which I will be attending (and moderating an education BOF
> with Harry).  I think it's critical that we have Schoolforge
> information available at the show for corporate and media types to take
> home with them.[...]

> We could also solicit information from Schoolforge members about their
> projects to include in the packet if we like. Other things to consider
> include a 'quote sheet' (containing quotes from various Schoolforge
> members about why to join, what our mission is, etc.), interviews with
> core members and developers, prewritten articles of varying lengths,
> etc. I suspect the easier it is for people to write articles, the more
> coverage we'll get ;)

I've just been asked for an interview about Schoolforge by Marcos
Martins Manhães of OLinux <http://www.olinux.com.br>, a brazilian
website that provides Linux content for the portuguese speakers.  When I
get their questions and answer them, I'll CC you on it.  How's that?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--