Re: [schoolforge] Re: Thank you and agenda items

On Monday 14 January 2002 18:14, you wrote:
Welcome back!

> - Press release (English; have copies of other languages available
> on request)

I suggest, as a token of our internationalism, including the press
release in at least two other languages used by our members.
Possibly, Japanese, Spanish, Portugese, German, French, a Slavik
tongue and an African language chosen, more or less, at random from
among the available translations. Of course, I realize I am just
suggesting someone else work harder and I apologize for that ... but
you asked for suggestions ... (ducking!)

Bill

--
We're sorry for any inconvenience but, due to security concerns, we
no longer accept documents in MS-Word *.doc format. Please