Re: [schoolforge] Re: Thank you and agenda items

Jessica Sheffield wrote:

> > I've just been asked for an interview about Schoolforge by Marcos
> > Martins Manhães of OLinux <http://www.olinux.com.br>, a brazilian
> > website that provides Linux content for the portuguese speakers.
> > When I get their questions and answer them, I'll CC you on it.  How's
> > that?
>
> Nifty. Something else occurred to me - we should include a copy of the
> letter of invitation. Can you forward me a copy of that as well?
> Thanks!

Here's a copy that I just sent out to the Danish group GnuSkole:

   I've just learned of GnuSkole.  It's a very impressive project.  We have
just formed the Schoolforge coalition <http://www.schoolforge.net>, which
is working to further the acceptance of free/open source educational
resources around the world.  You can see what we're doing by visiting the
website and looking around.  In essence, we've providing a "hub" where the
various projects around the world that are interested in using free
software and open resources in education can meet, exchange information,
and collaborate on ideas of mutual interest.  We hope that Schoolforge can
enable us all to get the maximum results for our individual efforts by
combining them with those of others.  If you think GnuSkole would fit in
and benefit from Schoolforge membership, I'd like to invite you to join the
Schoolforge coalition.

Just cut out "GnuSkole" and replace it with some neutral wording for a
generic invitation.