Re: [Fwd: Re: [school-core] First real administrative decision]

On Thursday 17 January 2002 14:46, you wrote:
> owner-schoolforge-core@schoolforge.net wrote:
> > Subject: Re: [school-core] First real administrative decision
> > From: Jason <jason@openfarm.org>
> > To: schoolforge-core@schoolforge.net
> >
> > Frankly I don't see innerpeace.org as having anything to do with
> > Open Source software promotion, schools or anything useful. I
> > have been monitoring many new age groups and these guys seem like
> > flaky self absorbed navel gazers. What is needed is strong
> > political action to prevent proprietary software from ruining
> > school budgets, children's minds, and education generally. These
> > people are anti-political seeing anything challenging or
> > confrontational as being "negativity", "anti-harmonious" and
> > losing them from the mailing list is completely fine by me.
> > That's my two cents.
> >
> > Jason Loughead
> > Vice-President
> > PLUG
> > Prairie Linux User Group
> > http://www.openfarm.org

I suspect they took a look at us and decided against membership but,
because they have too much innerpeace to be bothered with such,
didn't bother to post a formal resignation. A quick email from Doug
should clear the matter up.

I do agree that there is little to be gained from dragging our feet.
Give 'em 72 hours to reply in the affirmative. If the deadline
passes, pull the plug & move on.

Bill
Mem:   1545352    1532768      12584          0      70412    1239612
Swap:   401584      18768     382816
Total: 1946936    1551536     395400
Linux a.genesis.com 2.4.14 #3 Fri Nov 9 23:14:31 EST 2001 K7 750MHz
3:00pm  up 28 days, 13:03,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.07