[school-core] Fwd: Re: Innerpeace: Your SchoolForge Memberships Status

So, what do you all think?

David
----- Forwarded message from jerryc@innerpeace.org -----
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:20:22 -0500
From: jerryc@innerpeace.org
Subject: Re: Your SchoolForge Memberships Status
To: david@members.iteachnet.org

the traffic has gotten a little much, david

i love what you guys are doing

our current focus is more at the university level, but we'd love to get
innerpeace in more high schools and junior highs, too

if i were to only get one list, which one would you suggest, and is
there a digest version?

thanks again for everything, david