new wiki (was Re: [school-core] Re: Possible collaboration with schoolforge.net?)

I did some editing to the wiki to add some of the sections I really think we could use.  The Software Application list just points to our Schoolforge educational software list.  I added an Open Media list, Open Hardware list and a Open projects in search of volunteers list on the wiki.  You may need to do a little reorganizing to the Main Page since these don't necessarily belong as part of the Open Text project (even though the lists may be complimentary to that project).  I just started the lists.  Didn't have time to fill in every category, but it gives us a framework for going forward.  Am hoping we'll get some other members to jump in and suggest resources as well.

Sincerely,
Laura